Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

absolutely amazing! I love antique settings... Though this one might be a little too much for my dainty little hands

Pearl Pagoda Necklace - by Small Bird Jewelry @Jenna Nelson T.
Pearl Pagoda Necklace - by Small Bird Jewelry @Jenna Nelson T.

Download whole gallery
absolutely amazing! I love antique settings... Though this one might be a little too much for my dainty little hands
absolutely amazing!  I love antique settings... Though this one might be a little too much for my dainty little hands

Download whole gallery
Broken China Jewelry Heart Pendant by Laura Beth Love antique flow blue china with shamrock or clover design
Broken China Jewelry Heart Pendant by Laura Beth Love antique flow blue china with shamrock or clover design

Download whole gallery
#earring
#earring

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment